The Lead Baker is responsible for oversight, preparation and production of bakery items. The Lead Baker is responsible for specialized bakery products that require a greater skill level, such as artisan and custom items. The Lead Baker provides leadership and direction to bakery staff and has shifts that will overlap with all baking staff to ensure job functions and duties are being completed and product produced is consistent and meets standards. Lead Baker is responsible for placing necessary orders and managing inventory of bakery items. Due to operational need, employee’s work hours, area and duties may be subject to change. Provides regular feedback to management on staff performance. The Lead Baker is responsible for all documentation related to recipes, production and forecasting of volume. Staff will serve as role models by practicing exemplary behaviors when working with patients, visitors and coworkers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) years food production/bakery experience; including 18 months bakery experience.
- Ability to effectively teach and lead others.
- Employee is expected to follow CO Health policies and guidelines and department dress code, sanitation, and safety work standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to organize tasks effectively and use time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including understanding of English language.
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions, and work independently.
4000 Tennyson St Suite 100
Denver, CO 80212
$22.00 - $26.00
Desired Start Date
01/03/2023Apply For This Job